This snapshot contains - nothing! No updated features, no bugfixes, no alterations to game code in any way. Yep, not a single change to be found! It is literally just an iterative increase in snapshot version numbers!
...alright fine, there are a FEW things. Just a few. They are:
- Armor Stands
- Can be used to decoratively display armor (including pumpkins, mob heads and player heads)
- Armor can be right-clicked to be applied to the armor stand
- Armor can be removed by right-clicking on the piece of armor you want to remove
- Also render enchanted, colored armor
- Crafted using a stone slab and 6 sticks
- Stack up to 16
- Armor stands are actually entities not blocks and can therefore can be summoned using
/summon ArmorStand and put in minecarts
- NBT tags can be used to create armor stands which are small, invisible, have arms, etc... making them highly customisable
- Red Sandstone
- Similar to sandstone, except red
- Generates in Mesas at cave entrances
- Orange stained clay continues to generate under red sand
- Can be crafted with 4 red sand in a square
- Can be crafted into chiseled, smooth, stair and slab forms
- NBT tags
NoAI tag can be applied to entities to disable their AI.
- Mobs without AI do not attack players or move or rotate on their own, and do not despawn, they also do not respond to gravity or collision with other mobs, but can still take damage, die, and ride in minecarts
- Beacon light beams color when going through stained glass
- Making it feed into multiple stained glass blocks will combine the colors
- MC-2911] – Gamerule commands allow parameters other than true/false
- MC-2930] – Heart bar doesn't show how much damage is dealt to the player
- MC-3664] – Golden Carrot Creative Misplacement
- MC-3718] – Textures and Effects are off when far away from the center of the map
- MC-3818] – Playing stacked music discs in jukebox will duplicate them
- MC-3884] – No splash sound when items dropped in water
- MC-29431] – Search function returns some extra potion results
- MC-48760] – Redundant code
- MC-50848] – Enderprearl thrown before ***** teleports after respawn
- MC-58961] – Back button overlaps kick message
- MC-61565] – Spectator mode description
- MC-64260] – ***** by lightning bolt claims players go up in flames
- MC-64409] – item names are in brackets
- MC-55228] – Sandstone spawning in Mesa Biome at cave entrances
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, endermen will steal the game code!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds!
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
Minecraft issue tracker!
Short Title: Snapshot 14w32a is Live!
Full Title: Snapshot 14w32a is Live!
Raw Date: 2014-08-06 19:03:28
Nice Date: 7:03 pm, August 6, 2014
Content Length: 3240